Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Post Workout Protein

ahhhhh YES, this is tasting even better than I can begin to describe! :)
    1/2 cup organic milk + 1/2 cup water
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/2 tsp honey
    1 tsp flax seed
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1 ripe peach (or fruit of choice)

So proud to have stayed strong and true to my workout schedule this week. I feel amazing. Every Wednesday I challenge myself to a double workout routine: 45-50 minute cardio, followed by either a strength training class at my gym, or my own total body conditioning plan. I enjoy perusing various workouts and exercises to target the major muscle groups and jotting down a list to take along with me to the gym. Not only am I in the company of fellow fitness minded folks, I can take the time to stay focused.  Although my weight has remained the same (yes, I do step onto the scales from time to time), I feel leaner and that's perfect. At times, results may not be easily noticeable. However, that does NOT mean there's no progress. There IS. Have faith. Keep going. Don't give up. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment