Friday, August 23, 2013

Tuscan-Style Grilled Tuna Steak w/ Strawberry Spinach Salad

Tuscan-Style Grilled Tuna Steak w/ Strawberry Spinach Salad
Found an appealing Tuna Steak recipe and although I cut the serving size to accommodate my dinner needs, it was nonetheless flavored with fresh herbs which complimented the fish, grilled to perfection and enjoyed with STRAWBERRY SPINACH Salad & Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing, Yes, this is SO my type of night... :)
Another week successfully completed - both physically and nutritionally. Here's to others out there, facing their fears, triumphing over goals big and small, and greeting each day with a fresh new start.

Every day is a journey and this Italian Year has been just as such. These days I make ~3 Italian meals/dishes per week as that is about all my stomach can handle. Something about the combination of the rich ingredients, introduced daily was wreaking havoc on my system. Thus in order to preserve my sanity, shape and genuine first love of all things Italian, a slight modification to this 'Italian Diet' was a necessity! I still very much LOVE Italian food, and have been researching possible Wine & Dine trips I can join next year. One way or another, I shall make it to that beautiful country of my youthful dreams...and experience it first hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment